Kanjirakkattu Heritage Home
Classification- Diamond House
A Home stay
An abode to relax, realize &rejuvenate
A home to leisure, listen and learn
In Kottayam town, Kerala, a spacious, private and calm property located on the banks of the Meenachil River.
Kottyam town, state transport bus stand, railway station and private bus stand with in half a kilometer.
72 kilo meters to Cochin international Airport
157 kilo meters to the Mnnar hills and tea plantations
15 minutes drive from famed Kumarakom back waters.
New saint Alphonsamma —1 kilo meter to the birth place
Ettomanoor, Kumaranellor, Thirunnakkara temples.
Time-honored Kerala cuisine, North Indian,
Food served in the dinning hall or as room services.
Open-air feast in the lawn or in garden.
Tea, coffee, non alcoholic beverages,
Meals packed for trek and tours.
One day cultural and art program/ conferences followed by lunch, high tea, dinner for big groups up to 60 pax.
- One Air-condition suite, Two non ac deluxe rooms.
- Internet facility,(STD & ISD) phone call facility.
- Airport, Train & Bus station pick up
- Air-conditioned /Non AC vehicle (Max 12 seat) with driver fluent in English and Hindi
- Houseboat cruise on the backwater with full board (day or overnight plans available)
- Board games for kids to play around and a space to relax.
- Fishing & Village Guided walks,
- Appointment with the family Astrologer,
- Ayurveda Physician /Kalari (Martial Arts), Yoga Dhanam-Meditation.
- Coaching for Ayurvedic therapies and Kalari techniques .
- Cookery classes for customary Kerala cuisine
- Modular Kitchen for self-cooking